Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Introduction

                                                          Children and Parents
            Parents always care for their children.  They want their kids to grow and be well educated.  But growing too fast is not good for a child since they will know more than what they supposed to or they will experience things that they don’t want to.  The education can be reach only with the support of the parents and not if the children are supporting and caring for mom or dad.  About fourteen years ago when I was a kid, my mother used to ask me to translate for her because she didn’t speak English back then. However, there are several negative effects when children take care of their parents.  I was only twelve and I was already looking after my mom who also brought me many difficulties during my childhood regarding education and my mind. 

3 comments:

  1. hi jonathan i liked your introduction but i don't understand when you post your example,and then you said,"there are several negative effects when children take care of their parents. I was only twelve and I was already looking after my mom who also brought me many difficulties during my childhood regarding."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Jonathan. You have a great introduction and the topic can be discuss very well. You use your own experence at last scentence, it makes me intrested about the article which you will show us later.

    ReplyDelete